It’s been such a lazy saturday. It has threatened to rain all day and the clouds are dark and I’ve been inside watching movies and reading, it’s been my favourite kind of day.
I’ve got a crush on a young Charles Dance, you know the man who plays Tywin Lannister in Game of Thrones. He’s a very handsome gentleman at the moment but when he was younger, YUMMY!!! At least I think of but I have a particular taste in men.
Anyway, I have the most delicious easy food for you.
Gorgonzola, mushrooms and meat. DELICIOUS!!
- Meat (whatever works, chicken, or beef) 500 g
- Mushrooms (champignons) 6-7 big ones
- Cream about 4 deciliter
- Gorgonzola 150 g
- 2 tblsp mushroom soy
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Potatoes (roasted in the oven with garlic)
- Fry the mushrooms until soft.
- Add the meat and fry until cooked.
- Add the garlic
- Add the cream
- Add the gorgonzola and stir until melted.
- Add the soy (for salt and darken the sauce)
7. Serve with the oven roasted potatoes and a salad!
Enjoy your dinner,