How crazy is summer? We’re already a few days into July and it’s crazy.
I get so much more tired in the summer, I can easily sleep 10 hours/night when I’m normally doing 6-8h. I’m getting about 50% less productive in the summer unless I’m outside.
Anyway, the wedding I’m going to this weekend is closing in and I’m trying to decide how to do my makeup and how to do my hair. I’m thinking on goig jewellry free and just do metallic tattoo. I love it so much, it might be so last year but I don’t really care. I don’t like when people say: “that’s so last year” because if I want to wer something, I’m going to bloody wear it 😉 be yourself.
I’m really taking care of my face right now, I’m doing a cleanse kind off, I want to go max with the cleanness and see if it’s a difference. I don’t have flawless skin, and I probably won’t have it ever, but I can do whatever I can to keep it clean and fresh.
- If you’re using makeup, always keep your face clean and moisterized before applying.
- Always use clean appliances. I’m not cleaning my brushes as much as you should which can contribute to a poor makeup quality.
- Don’t apply makeup with your fingers because just no!
- Cleanse your face, exfoliate at least 2-3 times a week.
- Use products that are fitting to your face without an exessive amount of chemicals. I believe in clean and natural products that works with nature more than chemicals but that’s a personal preference.
- Every face is different you can have neutral, oily, dry, etc. Make sure you know your face type. Because if you have dry skin like me you want to use products and foundation for dry skin.