I wear makeup almost daily and with that use comes certain problems if you don’t take properly care. If you don’t watch it your face is going to dry out and it will turn your makeup cakey or flakey.
I have used many products for my face, some work brilliantly and some don’t. I thought I would show you my routine.
- Makeup remover – This is so important. I know alot of people use soap even I did at once but if you’re going to use soap make sure it’s face friendly. Makeup remover often rehydrates your face which is very good.
- Moisturizer and rehydration creams – very important so your face doesn’t dry out.
- Exfoliate – I do this about 3 times per week I’m not sure how often you should do this but it removed dead skin and cleans your face thoroughly.
- COCONUT OIL – This is so good and so amazing. I use this everyday and compared to creams and such it’s very cheap. Coconut Oil has so many wonderous uses. Tip: Use over your sweet potatoes or potatoes in the oven SUPER YUMMY. Coconut oil hardens very easily so I warm it up in a water bath in a pan. Can be used in your hair too. I use coconut oil every evening and my skin is so much better for it.
- Primer – I use Smashbox Water Finish Primer which is both a primer and a setting spray. I love this and it’s made my makeup look a hundred times better. I kinda brushed off the use of primers until I actually tried it and realize how amazing it actually is.