I love tea. I’m a huge teadrinker. I’m taddict (tea addict), I’ll show myself out.
I am a self proclaimed tea expert and here is my favourite teas:
- French Earl Grey – I love earl grey but this is more fruity than the original. I love it, it’s more relaxing than the bergamot of earl grey.
- Munktea – This is from Kränku, a store in Visby that makes their own tea. This is one of my favourites, check it out.
- Pukka’s chai tea – this is the one I prefer when I’m doing Chai Latte. It’s perfect and the taste is delicious.
- Earl Grey – The one and only classic, you can never go wrong with an Earl Grey tea. Love it, love it, love it.
- Chamomill – for when your going to bed, it relaxes and sooths you so perfect for the evening.
- Assam tea – very basic and not that flavory but I love it, a true tea and it’s amazing.
- And of course, last but not least: Darjeeling. I love Darjeeling, such a luxurous tea.
So that’s my favourites. I drink tea all of the time, it’s better for your stomach than coffee and it’s just more relaxing.
I drink tea everyday, for breakfast, in the afternoons, and in the evenings. It’s not a proper evening without a nice warm cup of tea. It’s part of my evening routine. I’ve been drinking tea since I was 2 years old and loved it ever since.
So tea drinkers *High Five*