The apple’s are blooming and it’s the perfect season for an applepie. Or wait until the darker autumn. I got the fresh apples from my grandmother’s garden so it’s free from any toxins and just ecofriendly.
- 125 g of butter
- 3 deciliter of flour
- 1,5 deciliter of oats
- CasterSugar as much as you seem appropriate.
- Apples 6-7
- 100 g butter
- 2 deciliter of oats
- 2 tablespoons of light syrup
- 1 deciliter of flour
- 0,2 tablespoons of bakingpowder
- 0,5-1 deciliter of castersugar
What to do:
- Put the oven on 175 degrees celsius/347 fahrenheit
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough in a mixer and put it in a pietray. Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Cut the apples up and mix it with cinnamon and some marsipan.
- Put the filling in the pietray
- Make the topping:
- Melt the butter
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Put the syrup and the melted butter togheter with the dry ingredients and then spread it over the pie.
- Put it in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve it with vanillasauce or icecream.