I’ve been a bunch of places mostly around Europe but nothern Africa and a small part of Asia too.
So here’s my top 5 places to travel:
- Scotland. This one was an easy one. If you’ve read my earlier post you will know what I’m talking about. Breathtaking scenery, beautiful cities and just amazing.
- Croatia. I was there this summer and I loved it. Loved the food, the people, the scenery, the towns. And a good place for you Game of Thrones fans.
- Greece. I love Greece, and I’ve been there three times and I loved it. Beautiful country, full of history and great food.
- Italy. Been to Italy four times. Been mostly around Rome and Naples but also up in Genoa and in Sicily. I love Italy (who doesn’t) I still have a dream to visit Florence so I’m not done yet. Capri is a must, such a beautiful island outside of Naples.
- London. It’s been awhile since I visited London and I can’t wait to go back. London is amazing, so much too do. I would love to visit the Tower because I didn’t have time last I was there.