I serve it with a salad but you can use rice or couscous just as well.
What you need:
- Salmon fileet (1/portion)
- Cashewnuts about 150-200g
- Sweetchili sauce
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/347°F
- Put the fileets in an oventray
- Mix the cashew to small bits in a mixer and then pur it into a bowl.
- Put about 1-1,5 dl sweetchili sauce into it and mix (the amount of sauce is really a personal preference, use as much as you want)
- Put the mixture on top of the salmon. And if you get mixture over, put it on the table and use it as extra.
- Put the salmon into the oven and leave it for 25 minutes.
- Take it out and serve!